- Instructor: forarubab
|BSBHRM506||Manage recruitment, selection and induction processes|
|BSBHRM513||Manage workforce planning|
|BSBSUS501||Develop workplace policy and procedures for sustainability|
|BSBWHS501||Ensure a safe workplace|
|BSBWOR501||Manage personal work priorities and professional development|
|BSBWOR502||Lead and manage team effectiveness|
Course Entry Requirements and Pre-Requisites
Heritage School of Business requires that all students meet the following requirements:
• Be at least 18 years old;
• Successful completion of Year 12 or its equivalent;
• Successful completion of an AQF Level 3 qualification or above in the past three (3) years;
• Commit to undertake 20 contact hours with the college per week;
• International students must have a minimum IELTS overall score of 5.5 or equivalent; and
• Successfully complete the pre-enrolment interview.
Students obtaining a competency for all units in this course will be awarded the full qualification BSB50215
Diploma of Business. Students not obtaining a competent result for all units in this course will receive a
Statement of Attainment for those assessed units.
Post-graduate employment pathways for students completing this qualification include possible job titles such
• Business manager;
• Team leader;
• Program consultant;
• Program coordinator.
Post-graduate education pathways include BSB60215 Advanced Diploma of Business or a range of other
Advanced Diploma qualifications.
Education & Migration Agents
Heritage School of Business uses Education and Migration Agents to recruit students for this course. The full listing of authorised agents can be found on the website.