START A COURSE
orem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever
sinceprinting and typesetting industry.
Theme For 2018
providing study options that prepare students
to become leaders and innovators in their
Apply now at Heritage School Of Business to get started on your educational path and career journey. We’ll do everything we can to help you achieve success.
Student Entry Procedure
To enroll in any course with Heritage School Of Business, you will need the ability to read and write English to a specific level.
To show evidence of this ability, you will need to have satisfied the following:
- For a Diploma course you must have completed year 12 or a Certificate IV course or its equivalent.
- During the enrolment process, you may be required to complete an assessment to determine your suitability or demonstrate that you have the skills and capability to succeed in the course by completing the Diploma Entry Test.
Three Simple Steps to Apply At Heritage School Of Business
- Complete all the required fields on the Heritage School Of Business online application form (this form may not be available to complete on some hand-held devices).
- Please check that all fields are correct.
- Must be 18 years of age or over. CRICOS is not available to students under 18.
- You will receive an email from Heritage School Of Business with a copy of your application form attached.
- We will check your form and contact you to finalize your application.